Saturday, April 29, 2006

Jonathan and Erin Tiller


Jonathan and Erin are settling in to married life. They both are working lots of hours and it's a good thing, right? They may never be able to save money once the babies start appearing... They are buying about 3 1/2 acres in Hallsville and want to get it paid for as soon as they can. Then they plan on building a house and starting a family...(not necessarily in that order).

Here are a few of Jonathan and Erin' s wedding photographs taken by Ben.


This is my favorite photo of Erin. Isn't she gorgeous?


This is my all time favorite of Erin's dress and bouquet. WOW!!!
Ben is trying to get his photography business up and running. I have noticed that Ben has a website under construction that will be linked to Caci and Cole's blog pages. Good luck, Ben, and thanks for the gorgeous wedding photos of Jonathan and Erin!!!

2 comments:

Caci said...

AP, I LOVE your new template. It is a lot more YOU than the Harry Potter one was...but Cole is really enjoying it for himself! Thanks for putting a plug in for Ben! He is very excited about getting his business up and running. I think you meant to type "linked" instead of "linded" where you say it is on mine and Cole's blogsites. The pic of Erin is my favorite also. I know she isn't looking at the camera, but it is so beautiful to me. I also really like the dress, flowers and car in the background. I like how he kept color in some of the roses. Also, I hope Jonathan and Erin save as much $$ as they can now....cause kids eat you out of house and home with all their snacking!

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful indeed!!!